Technology-Driven B2B Freelance Writer
Location: Boston Area
Position Type: Remote, Contract
Do you love technology? Specifically, enterprise and service provider technology? Thinking about it? Talking about it? And especially writing about it? If so, you may have found your next great opportunity.
OK, I’ll Bite
Great. Let’s talk about a few things first.
- Do you have a portfolio you can share?
- Are you willing to tell us about the technologies that light your fire?
- Are you willing to complete a small (paid) project so we can get to know each other better?
About the Opportunity
This is great chance for you to work with some of the most innovative companies in high tech. Our clients are leaders in the enterprise and service provider markets who develop solutions from composable infrastructure to endpoint security, from cloud-based IT resilience to software-defined networks. You get the idea.
In this role you will create written content that communicates our clients’ technology and business value, compels the audience to engage and turns leads into opportunities. How you will do this is by harnessing client SME knowledge to create blogs, e-books, whitepapers, success stories, infographics, technology briefs and much, much more. Sound good?
If so, continue.
- A gift for storytelling and the writing chops to back it up
- A deep understanding of current B2B technologies
- The ability to distill complex concepts into clear, concise and compelling content
- The mad organizational skills to manage yourself and your time
- A knack for getting the most out of an interview
- The willingness to take feedback and improve your content
- The desire to be part of a close-knit team, even as a freelancer
If you like what you’ve read and think you have what it takes, apply here.
Who Are We?
At Cabral Communications, high-tech B2B content is our business. We ‘get’ hyperconverged infrastructure, cloud-based disaster recovery, broadband infrastructure and software defined networking. We also speak the language of modern marketing, with a deep understanding of the role content plays in the B2B buyer journey and the critical importance of targeting multiple personas along the way. Together, we use our deep technology and marketing
expertise to produce some truly amazing content for our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.